Take your social media activity from ad-hoc to strategy with our down-to-earth workshop!
The challenge: decide which social media platforms you should be on, learn how to make it happen, develop a social media strategy, and measure its value to the business. Recognise this? It’s what we’ve devised this course to address.
- Finding your audiences, joining conversations, choosing the right channels
- What works on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and YouTube
- Getting the most from your social accounts, establishing voices and appropriate content
- What about Pinterest, Instagram, Google+?
- And with plenty of regional channels to consider to, how do you make the right decisions and keep the workload manageable?
- Campaign planning and action plans, with plenty of case examples
- Practical checklists for making each platform work for you
- Prioritising, reality checks and time-saving tools
- Measuring the impact (and the commercial value) of social media campaigns.
The course is a perfect tonic to help you cut through the chatter and get the hype back into perspective.
Who should attend?
Anyone wanting guidance in devising a social media marketing strategy and support in making it happen, or simply to take their existing campaigns to the next level. Examples will be drawn from all sectors, from fiction to scientific journals.
About the trainer:
Kinokuniya Privilege Card Members
Kinokuniya Privilege card members can also enjoy a 10% discount on all our courses. Please share with us your membership card number by emailing [email protected] along with the workshop title.
Minimum – Maximum Number of Participants: 15 – 30 pax
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and workshop fees must be paid before the workshop. If the minimum number of participants is not met for the class, the organisers will inform all participants about possible postponement and cancellation, two weeks before the workshop date.
Cancellation & Substitution
The workshop can be cancelled or postponed two weeks before the workshop date if the minimum number of participants is not met. Participants will be fully refunded for workshops cancelled by us.
Participants who are unable to attend a workshop they have registered for are to inform us of the reason two weeks before the workshop date. They will be fully refunded in the event of extenuating and mitigating circumstances (E.g. illness, bereavement, accidents) . Those who inform us up to five (5) working days before the workshop date will receive a 50% refund. Participants can also attend another course at the same value within the same year.
Upon registration, you are deemed to have read and understood the cancellation, withdrawal and substitution policy and accept the terms contained therein.