Information doubles in less than 18 months. This data overload is accompanied by ever shortening attention spans, fierce competition, significant changes in the global economy and shifts in workplace requirements. As always, opportunities are abundant for those who are prepared to update their own personal software. Learning to speed read and enhancing your memory is a fundamental first step to ensuring you are moving forward fast & lean everyday.
At this workshop you’ll learn speed reading and memory techniques that we have refined and enhanced over years. You can expect significant improvements quickly. You’ll double or better your reading speed and experience memory improvements of up to 1200%, in as little as a day. Soundway’s custom built systems will show you how your reading speed, comprehension and memory improve steadily as the workshop progresses. Nothing is left to guesswork.
A. Speed Reading
The 5 Common Reading Misconceptions.
- Effective Reading vs Speed Reading.
- Reading and the Brain.
- Speed and Comprehension Tests.
- Get Your Reading Speed Profile.
- Expand Your Peripheral Vision.
- Change Gears Effortlessly, Depending on What You Are Reading.
- Tools to Help You Read Faster.
- Speed Reading on Computers and Other Digital Devises.
- Pre-Reading, Skimming & Scanning Techniques.
- Exercises to Relax and Rejuvenate Your Eyes.
- The Science of Memory: How We Remember.
- 3 Powerful Memory Techniques.
- The Soundway Study-Store-Recall System.
- 10 Quick Remember Techniques to Keep Handy.
- How to Unclutter Your Brain – FAST.
Soundway’s workshops are renown for their expert blend of fun & learning. They incorporate Soundway’s trademark Chaos & Mayhem Learning System into all their workshops. This is a highly effective, advanced Active Learning system. Soundway’s speed reading and memory enhancement workshops are science based, research backed and market tested. These programs are designed to deliver remarkable, quantifiable results in as little as 1 day. From the very start of the workshop, participants are engaged using:
- Expert Facilitation.
- Exciting & Stimulating Games & Challenges.
- Group Activities & Exercises.
- Custom Produced Videos.
- Custom Developed Software.
- Movement and Kinesthetic Triggers.
- The Best Speed Reading Workbook Available.
You’ll have access to Soundway’s advanced, easy-to-use software, including: SoundwayTracker and The Soundway Reading Speed Grader
About the trainer:
Minimum – Maximum Number of Participants: 15 – 30 pax
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and workshop fees must be paid before the workshop. If the minimum number of participants is not met for the class, the organisers will inform all participants about possible postponement and cancellation, two weeks before the workshop date.
Cancellation & Substitution
The workshop can be cancelled or postponed two weeks before the workshop date if the minimum number of participants is not met. Participants will be fully refunded for workshops cancelled by us.
Participants who are unable to attend a workshop they have registered for are to inform us of the reason two weeks before the workshop date. They will be fully refunded in the event of extenuating and mitigating circumstances (E.g. illness, bereavement, accidents) . Those who inform us up to five (5) working days before the workshop date will receive a 50% refund. Participants can also attend another course at the same value within the same year.
Upon registration, you are deemed to have read and understood the cancellation, withdrawal and substitution policy and accept the terms contained therein.